Sunday, March 7, 2010

Bull vs Bear Scoring System

My Bull vs Bear Scoring system is getting some inetrests from readers.
Per a reader's suggestion, I plot the delta of bull and bear scores and compare it to SPY. Here is a quick look over the last 150 days, the upper plot is delta scores, green bars mean the bull scores are larger than bear scores, red bars mean bears' scores are higher; the lower plot is SPY for the last 150 days, and also I put green circles when the bulls scores are higher. As I said in my daily post, when bull scores are higher, SPY are generally up. If you follow my daily post about bulls vs bears, you would almost buy at the bottom for the last few weeks. 09-Feb-2010 (days 134 on the plot) was the day when Bulls take over the lead.


On 09-Feb-2010, the bulls took the lead when SPY was around 107.

The plot is updated below on 8-Mar-2010:

blog comments powered by Disqus

My Favorite Books